A Plan For Your Life with Sharon Griffiths
Sharon Griffiths talks to Alex in-depth about her journey and the underpinning values and mindset.
Having begun her career in education Sharon has worked with hundreds of colleagues to enable tens of thousands of people to learn and develop. She is now a successful property investor living to her highest values.
Throughout her life, she has followed her passion to help others and explains how having a plan has helped her to stay in alignment and achieve her dreams. She advocates that you need to always say yes and put yourself in the path of success and her own fascinating life journey reflects this.
- I’ve always been strategically reinventing myself.
- I’ve always lived my dream enjoyed what I’ve done with passion and on my terms.
- Having mentors and coaches is so important. They help you to learn and see things from a different perspective.
- The initial inspiration has to come from within
- You can only go so far on your own, you need other people to help you.
- No matter how hard you try you can’t do it all on your own.
- If you push through a boundary then you are learning.
- My aim is to help kids to realise the potential they have and help them achieve it.
- If you have a closed mind then your perspective is fixed.
- If you have an open mindset then you have a wider perspective and can learn more.
- You have to learn more to understand more.
- Alignment is a hugely important element for anyone in their lives.
- I created a plan and I always go back to the plan to look and see if I’m in alignment with it.
- When you are developing and learning you create the undulations that take you forward.
‘All the way through life it’s a fine balance enabling the equilibrium’
‘When you are successful you need to be mindful’
‘I have always wanted to help people’
ABOUT THE HOST
Alex is a prize-winning chartered accountant with experience in financial markets from trading finance, capital hedging, structural foreign exchange and interest rates to operational risk from the world’s top financial and advisory institutions including Deloitte, RBS and JPMorgan Chase
Alex has been involved in property development programmes across different types since 2008, building and managing a portfolio that includes standard buy-to-lets, student accommodation and other houses in multiple occupancy (HMOs).
He specialises in raising finance, providing potential investors, investors and joint venture partners with ad hoc (to their specific requirements), hands-free and hassle-free property investments solutions as well as coaching and mentoring
Alex aspires to share business and financial knowledge with upcoming entrepreneurs and experienced business minds to learn and master the concepts and mindsets required to succeed, stand-out, have the edge and make a difference.
Alex is also a keen traveller, cyclist and photographer.
Twitter - @alex_sapala
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.