How To Incubate Ideas: Three Steps To Take Your Idea From Concept to Reality
How To Incubate Ideas carries listeners through each of the three phases of the incubation process: think, know, and show. BMP podcast host, Brent Richardson, shares his lessons learned through over 20 years in a large international firm.How To Incubate Ideas Discussion Points
- First, Jamie shares the process of incubating eggs as it relates to incubating ideas.
- Second, Brent discusses where to get new ideas.
- Third, the three stages of developing a new idea: think, know, and show.
- Fourth, how to find and nurture your creative times.
- Fifth, the initial steps of the innovation process.
- Also, Hubie Payne's warning about the status quo.
- Sixth, Brent breaks down Proof of Concept.
- Seventh, how incubation works in the small business world.
- Eighth, moving from Know to Show.
- Ninth, Brent shares warning about company politics within the incubation process.
- Finally, what it means if an idea fails.