Ep 42: Your Life and Business On Purpose w/ Scott Beebe
What if you could have real freedom in your business and spend more time with the people that matter most? What if you could spend your days doing work that matters for people who really care...and be profitable every month? What if you could discover real purpose through your business? Scott Beebe, author of Let Your Business Burn: Stop Putting Out Fires, Discover Purpose, And Build A Business That Matters, has a true passion for liberating business owners and delivering them from the chaos of the day-to-day. Tune in to this conversation to living your life and business on purpose.
"Our definition of a hero is someone who makes courageous decisions and takes courageous actions." - Scott BeebeThe Conversation:
- 13:14 - The three most important questions you as a business owner need to ask yourself - #1: What do you want?
- 14:42 - #2 What barriers exist that keep you from getting there?
- 15:00 - #3 If nothing changes, what will happen in three years? You'll probably still be stuck in chaos.
- 15:23 - The real reason why 96% of businesses fail within 10 years.
- 17:09 - Theology to a pharmaceutical company and running business as a ministry.
- 21:42 - The roadmap to deliverance from Chaos: your vision, your dashboard, your mission, and your financial barn.
- 29:41 - What’s the one thing winning business are doing, that others are not?
- 40:19 - How faith and work are not two separate things.
- Get Scott’s book, Let Your Business Burn: Stop Putting Out Fires, Discover Purpose, And Build A Business That Matters on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2ENmKyu
- Connect with Scott's business: https://www.mybusinessonpurpose.com/
- Connect with Scott on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottebeebe/
- If you need help building (or selling) a valuable business, reach out to Cathedral Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions for Seth? Send us your feedback at hello@BDRPodcast.com
- Pick up your copy of Ambition: Leading With Gratitude