Focus Discussion of the Week:
In a sea of competition, what makes you stand out among your competitors? Is it energy efficiency? Is it your warranty program? Is it your team? In today’s episode, Matt and Mollie dive into how to differentiate your brand with “Uniquely You.” Apart from factoring in price point, savings, etc., learn how to evoke strong interest from your buyers with your brand identity.
Top Topics of The Week
- Zillow posted incredible 3rd quarter results — website traffic was at an all-time high for unique users (195 million)! Invest in Zillow now.
- Twitter is banning political ads in response to misinformation... which is quite the opposite of Facebook’s stance. (https://www.socialmediatoday.com/news/twitter-bans-all-political-ads-in-response-to-concerns-around-misinformatio/566259/)
- Facebook is now limiting the amount of ads your page can run to 50,000. Will this affect you? Probably not, but it’s always smart to stay on top of Facebook’s ever-changing ad platform. (https://www.socialmediatoday.com/news/facebook-will-implement-limits-on-how-many-ads-a-page-can-run-in-2020/566605/)
- Facebook just launched a brand new logo to differentiate the parent company from its other ventures and apps. Let us know what you think about this new logo! (https://www.socialmediatoday.com/news/facebook-launches-updated-company-logo-which-will-be-included-in-all-of-its/566577/)
- Mollie’s Meet The Geniuses event on November 14 went great! Take a minute to read all about the event and the incredible things going on at The ALS Genius Fund.
Join our Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/2ps1g5w
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2L6XGow
Subscribe on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2ZyabPj
Subscribe on Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2Ud2nRN
Subscribe on Google Play: http://bit.ly/2znqFPB
Two thought leaders come together to explore all things sales and marketing from their unique perspectives. Each week, Mollie Elkman, Matt Riley, and others from Group Two dive into a focus discussion to talk about the latest trends, changes, and best practices.