Increasing Option Sales Through Customer Experience with Jane Meagher
Focus Discussion of the Week:
An expert in consumer psychology, Jane Meagher believes that enhancing the customer experience in your design center can significantly improve your company’s bottom line. So—how do you make it happen? On this week’s episode, listen to Jane discuss “Increasing Option Sales Through Customer Experience,” and learn how to make it easy for your customers to say “yes.”
Connect With Jane
- Success Strategies (create a smarter design studio): http://opt4success.net/
- LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/2mAHGm4
- Facebook: http://bit.ly/2lHhINJ
Top Topics of The Week:
- Ready for the 2020 International Builders’ Show? Here are some quick tidbits about this year’s event:
- The event will take place in Las Vegas from January 21-23.
- 80% of the Education Sessions will feature new content never offered at previous IBS events.
- Looking for new voices and perspectives? Perfect — over 35% of speakers are brand new to IBS (including two Group Two team members)! http://bit.ly/2ltZz62
- Your Local HBA/BIA is full of resources! Find yours here, and find your Sales and Marketing Council here.
- Have you recently booked a trip on your smartphone? 48% of your fellow Americans are completely comfortable booking an entire itinerary on a handheld device! Read all about it here: http://bit.ly/2n3zqLw.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2L6XGow
Subscribe on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2ZyabPj
Subscribe on Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2Ud2nRN
Subscribe on Google Play: http://bit.ly/2znqFPB
Two thought leaders come together to explore all things sales and marketing from their unique perspectives. Each week, Mollie Elkman, Matt Riley, and others from Group Two dive into a focus discussion to talk about the latest trends, changes, and best practices.