Advice for Easily Distracted Entrepreneurs | ADHD Management - 449
Today’s episode is devoted to those who are easily distracted. Chalene has recently discovered that she is very much not in the minority with her struggles with ADD / ADHD. So today, she’ll share a conversation filled with advice, tips and strategies featuring 3 other highly successful entrepreneurs — Allison Malsan, Natalie Jill and Kine Corder — who all proudly claim the title of ADD / ADHD.
Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! HURRY before the price goes up in 2021!! InstaClubHub.com
Check out all the brand new Push Journal designs!!! Hurry and get yours before they sell out!! www.pushjournal.com
Looking for the Brain derived neurotrophic factor supplement d Chalene takes? PURE by Organifi go to Organifi.com/chalene and Use the Code CHALENE for 15% off all products!!
Links from today’s episode:
- Follow Allison Malsan on Instagram @AllisonMalsan
- Follow Natalie Jill on Instagram @ NatalieJillFit
- Follow Kine Corder on Instagram @ KineCorder
- Leave Chalene or Brock a message or ask them a question at (619) 500-4819
- Not sure what your thing is? Go to Chalene.com/MyThing
- Learn more about Kajabi
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
Stop dieting & start living:
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Subscribe to The Chalene Show!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #BuildYourTribe so I know you’re a homie!