Is Ohio State's QB situation better or worse than the QB plans at Alabama, Clemson, Notre Dame and Texas A&M?
On this Monday Buckeye Talk Podcast, Doug Lesmerises, Nathan Baird and Stephen Means are back to talk about the Ohio State quarterbacks.
Included in this episode:
- What Ryan Day said about the QBs on Monday.
- How OSU compares to Alabama, Clemson, Notre Dame and Texas A&M in terms of their 2021 QB plans. Those were the top five teams in the final AP poll last year, and they all lost their starting QBs.
- How many other second-year quarterbacks from the Class of 2020 are in line to start this season, like Ohio State's C.J. Stroud might be?
- In the playoff era, how many teams have won it all with a first-year QB, like Ohio State will try to do this season?
- Would you rather have these three Ohio State QB candidates or J.T. Barrett to play a season?
- Results from our QB texter survey.
It's more interesting QB talk as the Buckeyes work through spring practice. Thanks for listening to Buckeye Talk from cleveland.com.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.