Tyler Smyth: DangerKids & Seizing Opportunities | Interview
Joining us this week out of LA is Tyler Smyth - lead singer of DangerKids, producer, topline songwriter, and co-founder of BandAcademy. In this interview, we hear more about why DangerKids waited before releasing their latest album, the importance of seizing opportunities, and Tyler's new venture with producer Joey Sturgis, BandAcademy.
- Tyler tells us about the process of releasing the latest DangerKids album and why they waited for the right time to put it out
- Tyler shares how as an artist you need to make the most of the opportunities that come your way
- We hear about how writing with other artists has impacted on the Tyler’s writing with DangerKids
- Tyler shares some of the opportunities and experiences that have come his way through writing with other artists
- “Be the person that adds value to people” - Tyler Smyth
- Tyler tells us about his new venture BandAcademy and how musicians can benefit from it
- “The music industry is a dark basement full of murky secrets and cobwebs and I hate that!” - Tyler Smyth
- “There is not a finite amount of success out there!” - Tyler Smyth
- Website: tylersmyth.com / wearedangerkids.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/wearedangerkids
- Instagram: @tylersmyth
- Twitter: @tylersmyth
- BandAcademy: bandacademy.com
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.