Ep. 31 – The Cracked Actor: Part Two – The Shattering
Previously on Breaking Glass – The David Bowie Catalogue, Adam and Mike left on things on a particularly dull cinematic cliffhanger.
Join us… them? As truck plummets off the cliff to talk Absolute Beginners, Labyrinth, When the Wind Blows, a film about Jesus, a British Sitcom – one famous, one not so much, some kids films and one of the finest cameos of all time.
Join the conversation. Up for discussion:
– Dear David’s fundamental misunderstanding of puppets
– Why James Fox is our better
– Which is the most obscure role Bowie took
– Why Omikron continues to be the BEST game ever
– Why Mr. Rice’s Secret? Thanks for coming back! x