Chris Rhyss Edwards - Clever Content Creation
How do you produce content that sparkles with value? Monetising your content and being able to see an actual measurable ROI on what you produce is every marketers dream. There are 3 layers of content that every brand should focus on. Having different content at different stages instead of a “one size fits all approach” will push people down your funnel into a customer. TEDx speaker and former founding editor of “Digerati Magazine”, Chris Rhyss Edwards knows that creating fascinating content should be a priority for your brand. People like to be told stories, it is how history was formed. Over the course of a 20 year career working for some of the world’s most successful digital brands Chris has studied the writer word and how it shapes people’s experiences. He knows how to make your brand a publisher and aggregator of content and shares his expertise with listeners. In Episode #41 of Breaking.Digital, Chris discusses content creation, development and how to make it work for you. Instead of chasing things that won't work, he identifies what good content is, how to produce valuable content, and how to monetise your content. In This Episode!
- How to produce content that sparkles and offers value instead of contributing to the online noise.
- What makes content relevant and honest.
- How to monetise your content.
- Links to a FREE spreadsheet with 300 tools every digital marketer needs.
- How to become a publisher and aggregator of content.
- Steps on getting your message out there.
- Why throwing events are still relevant and important in the live media sector.