295 - Death of Facebook Groups, Will You Buy Sourced Bourbon, & When Does Craft Stop Being Craft on Bourbon Community Roundtable #54
We're back with another BCR and this time we have 3 topics to discuss. The rise and fall of facebook groups since it seems like no group is safe now. Does knowing the source of a bourbon impact your willingness to buy or not buy? At what point does craft bourbon stop being craft?
- The University of Louisville has an online Distilled Spirits Business Certificate that focuses on the business side of the spirits industry. Learn more at uofl.me/bourbonpursuit.
- Minimize drink dilution without sacrificing chill power with Meltdown, the ultimate ice ball press. Learn more at MeltdownIce.com.
- Upgrade your sleep today with a Bear Mattress. Visit BearMattress.com/bourbon.
- You can now buy Barrell Craft Spirits products online and have them shipped right to your door. Visit BarrellBourbon.com and click Buy Now.
- Spirits of French Lick is delivering the finest hand crafted Bottled in Bond bourbons. Check out SpiritsofFrenchLick.com.
- Get 15% off your purchase when you order two or more bottles of Firebee Honey at FirebeeHoney.com/BourbonPursuit.
- This week’s Above the Char with Fred Minnick talks about losing your sense of taste after being sick.
- Are bourbon Facebook groups dead?
- Does knowing the source change your mind about a product?
- When does craft bourbon stop being craft?