#34 Reimagining Religion with Nathan Spears
Jared Janes and Jason Snyder talk with Nathan Spears about his journey from religion to atheism and back again, Orthodox Christianity, modernizing religion, Vervaeke's four ways of knowing, the value of Christian language & story, bridging phenomenology & epistemology, the dynamics of belief, attention & intention, perennial philosophy, the body of Christ, and much more.
In this Episode of Both/And
- Nathan on Twitter
- Cognitive Science & the Sacred with Vervaeke & Pageau
- God & Relevance Realization with Vervaeke & Pageau
- Dominion by Tom Holland
- #15 Being a Baha'i Creative with Samah Tokmachi
- The Cloud of Unknowing
- The Mind Illuminated by John Yates
- Enneagram of Personality
- Hammering Hot Iron by Charles Upton
Jared Janes participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn commissions by linking to Amazon. In more human terms, this means that whenever you buy a book on Amazon from a link on here, a small percentage of its price is sent to us.