129: Leticia Ramos - What Happens When a Teacher Finds Her Core
Leticia Ramos is an elementary school teacher who is passionate about working with students and creating extraordinary learning opportunities for students. She has over twenty years of experience working in education and has spent the last ten years working with educational leaders in developing leadership training for children and teens. Her new book is called The Core of Teaching.
What We Discuss with Leticia Ramos :
- Why she decided to write a book
- Challenges during the writing process
- Advice to aspiring writers
- How do you know you’re ready to write a book?
- A look into her book, The Core of Teaching
- A message to teachers
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!