125: David Kadavy – Mind Management Not Time Management
David Kadavy is a best-selling author whose books help artists be productive. He was a design advisor for behavioral scientist Dan Ariely’s productivity app, where David’s mind management principles were applied to features now used by millions – in Google Calendar.
What We Discuss with David Kadavy:
- The impetus for writing his book Mind Management, Not Time Management
- Some false assumptions of time management
- What it looks like to be more productive vs. counting the minutes
- What it means to work well under pressure
- David's book writing process
- Putting creative work into a different frame of thinking
- Message to aspiring authors who wish to apply David’s mind management principles
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!