122: Lucinda Halpern – How to Write a Book That Sells to the Masses
Lucinda Halpern is the President and Founder of Lucinda Literary based in Manhattan, specializing in big ideas and business books. She holds monthly virtual workshops helping entrepreneurs to identify their big idea, and package it for publishers. With over fifteen years of experience in corporate and agency publishing, Lucinda serves both sides of the literary and business worlds.
What We Discuss with Lucinda Halpern:
- What a literary agent does
- How a literary agent is involved in the book idea process
- What literary agents are looking for
- Where authors struggle
- What it takes to get a book published
- Signs of a good agent relationship
- The process of acquiring an agent
- Indicators that your book is a good one
- What writers can expect when they attend Lucinda’s virtual workshops
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!