118: Richie Norton The Power of Starting Something Stupid
Richie Norton is the award-winning, bestselling author of the book The Power of Starting Something Stupid (in 10+ languages) and Résumés Are Dead: And What to Do About It. In 2019, Richie was named one of the world's top 100 business coaches by Dr. Marshall Goldsmith. He is an international speaker (including TEDx & Google Startup Grind) & serial entrepreneur.
What We Discuss with Richie Norton:
- How the book The Power of Starting Something Stupid progressed
- What shifted the way he saw everyday living
- The concept behind what he calls, Gavin’s law
- The starting point is where a lot of people trip up
- Making a choice to change your life
- Leadership in a time of crisis
- How to use the strategic beginner’s mind
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!