117: How to Write a Book and Be a Mom of Two Tiny Humans
Julie Schooler is an author of 9 books and mom of 2 beautiful tiny humans. Julie wants you to rediscover your sparkle. She is on a mission to help busy people have all the love, energy, and fun they deserve without the guilt or overwhelm. Julie lives with her family in New Zealand, a small, magnificent country at the bottom of the world, where you may find her trying to bake the world’s best chocolate brownie.
What We Discuss with Julie Schooler:
- Her writing journey
- Monetizing your book and bok launching strategies
- How do you get people to leave a review?
- 3 reasons people don’t leave reviews
- How you can make it easy for people to leave reviews
- Julie’s book production timeline
- The idea behind her book, Rediscover Your Sparkle
- The importance of play in life
- Book marketing strategies
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!