115: Lora Cheadle: Fall in Love with your Smart, Sexy, Spiritual Self
Lora Cheadle is a transformational thought leader and media personality who empowers women to let go of judgment, overcome the need to please, express themselves fully, and find uninhibited success and joy every day. She is the author of the bestselling book FLAUNT! Drop Your Cover and Reveal Your Smart, Sexy, & Spiritual Self. Using the five steps of FLAUNT!, she encourages others to take the lead in the dance of life despite any external circumstances.
What We Discuss with Lora Cheadle:
- Lora’s professional journey and finding that call to look within
- The notion of naked self-worth and what burlesque dance taught her
- The FLAUNT! methodology
- The shimmering glitter that distracts us and how it manifests in people
- How to break your limiting self-beliefs
- Understanding the process of hypnosis and practices to develop self-awareness
- The story of Eliza
- Uncovering your fetish
- Lora’s book writing process
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!