112: Gerry Murphy and You May Find Yourself
With his over 30-year experience, Gerry Murphy has led the marketing function for some of the biggest retail brands on both sides of the Atlantic. In Gerry's book And You May Find Yourself: A Guided Practice to Never Fearing Death Again, he describes his medical trauma in great detail – being put in an ICU for five days, completely isolated, and using his love for music as the backdrop of his story.
What We Discuss with Gerry Murphy:
- Dealing with personal feelings of doubts and insecurities
- Weaving music into his story
- Being put in the ICU and the idea of practicing death
- The book writing process
- How much time he spent on writing
- The smallest gifts are the greatest
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!