111: Jennifer Louden Featured on the Oprah Show and quoted by Brené Brown
Jennifer Louden is a personal growth pioneer who helped launch the concept of self-care with her 1992 bestselling debut book The Woman’s Comfort Book. She is the author of six additional books, including The Woman’s Retreat Book, The Life Organizer and Why Bother? With close to a million copies of her books in print in nine languages, Jennifer is a sought-after speaker, addressing audiences across the USA, Canada, and Europe.
What We Discuss with Jennifer Louden:
- Struggling with self-acceptance
- The book writing process for Why Bother?
- The premise of the question
- How to move through your “why bother” period
- Writing the book is a self-transformation process
- Your book as the starting point of many conversations
- How to connecting with the reading part of the brain
- The power of connecting with your deep why
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!