110: Carol Kline New York Times Best Selling Author of Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul
Five-time New York Times bestselling author, Carol Kline, has devoted her career to teaching, writing, and speaking about consciousness and personal growth. Inspired by her experience writing Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul in 1997, she became deeply involved in animal rescue work.
What We Discuss with Carol Kline:
- Carol’s writing journey and how she became a Chicken Soup for the Soul co-author
- Writing the book Conscious Luck with Guy Hendricks
- Turning shame into an attractor field for luck
- Interview strategies and how collaborative work looks like
- Writing in the author’s voice
- How to wrestle with the feeling that you don’t deserve luck
- How you can consciously shift your notion of luck
- Honoring your bigger purpose and practicing radical gratitude
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!