#019: The Sacred Feminine with Daniele Della Valle
The Sacred Feminine lives within all of us, and it’s calling for us to wake up and step into our power. Cristina and Daniele talk about what it means to be a witch and how to harness your gifts in a way that makes you feel closer to your truth. We all have something to bring to the table, and we can all share and become stronger in sisterhood.
- Meet Daniele Della Valle (00:19)
- Activism and using your privilege for good (1:38)
- Disrupting the wellness space with inclusivity and creating a system for all (06:21)
- Awakening to rewilding of women (16:09)
- The healer identity, witchcraft, ceremony, and the Sacred Feminine (18:47)
- The importance of sisterhood and honoring our cycles (24:38)
- Embracing femininity, and the health implications of disconnection (25:28)
- The power of orgasm and the importance of self-pleasure (31:55)
- Social media and the female experience (39:17)
- How travel builds empathy and connection (45:00)
- What’s on the horizon (48:25)
- Don’t forget to support Body Wise Podcast by leaving a rating and a review on iTunes.
- Get the show notes and subscribe on your favorite podcast app!
- Find Daniele Della Valle online at DanieleDellaValle.com and on Instagram @danielendellavalle
- Check out the Sacred Feminine Academy and Your Wellness Academy
- Get a copy of Daniele’s book: Happy Weight: Unlocking Body Confidence Through Bioindividual Nutrition and Mindfulness
- For further reading, check out:
- Join Cristina’s online community and become part of Mi Casa Cooking Club.
GET BODY WISE: