Episode 90: Jane Perrone of On the Ledge
I’m so excited to finally welcome Jane Perrone of On the Ledge Podcast to the show. Jane and I have both been podcasting for almost three years now and, if we do say so ourselves, are the OG houseplant centered podcast on the airwaves. It’s only taken three years and a pandemic to make our schedules clear enough to pull our heads out of the production of our own shows to finally visit each other shows, so we thought it would be fun to interview each other on our shows in the same week. So if you are interested in hearing Jane interview me you can check out her channel, and if you are a new listener of Jane’s coming here to hear her interview, welcome!In this episode we learn:
- If Jane Perrone and I view each other as competition
- How we feel about being the OG houseplant podcasters
- How Jane's family has reacted to her plant collection
- One particular topic that Jane wants to set the record straight about
- How both Jane and Maria have developed their knowledge of plant care
- Jane's favorite houseplant of the moment
- What Jane's house plant set up is in her home
- How many plants and grow lights Jane currently has in her home
- What the rarest plant Jane has is
- Why the term "plant parent" can be tricky for some people
Check out my Modern Sprout Growbar and Growhouse installation on this weeks Youtube Show videoThank you to this week's episode sponsor: Modern Sprout! For more information on Modern Sprout's amazing *NEW* line of smart indoor grow lights and adorable and innovative hydroponic grow kits, seed starter kits, seed pops, planty accessories and more visit www.modernsprout.com and use code "15BLOOM" at checkout for 15% off.
*discount code not available for Mother's Day Bundles*
Have you taken the Bloom and Grow Plant Parent Personality Test yet? Take the 2 minute test to learn your Plant Parent Personality and what plants, projects and podcast episodes are perfectly suited to your lifestyle!
Follow Jane: Instagram @j.l.perrone Twitter @janeperrone Main podcast link janeperrone.com Facebook group Houseplant Fans of On The Ledge https://www.facebook.com/groups/houseplantfans/ Follow Maria and Bloom and Grow Radio:
Take the Plant Parent Personality Test!: Unlock your Plant Parent Potential by taking the test below and get curated recommendations for plants, projects and resources inspired by your lifestyle.
Support Bloom and Grow Radio by becoming a Plant Friend on Patreon!
Instagram and Facebook: @BloomandGrowRadio
Subscribe to the Bloom and Grow Youtube Show! /Bloomandgrowradio
Join the (free) Garden Club: www.bloomandgrowradio.com/garden-club