453: Is It Time to Build or Stabilize?
When you first start your business, the focus is on growth, getting new clients, and serving them to your highest ability. But at some point, you will start to notice some bottlenecks that will impede your growth.
In this episode, I will help you figure out whether you need to build a bigger business or stabilize what you currently have.
BizChix Episodes on Building:
- Episode 353: How to Get Rapid Visibility
- Episode 398: Why Your Business is NOT Growing
- Episode 414: Networking IS Your Golden Ticket [How to Leverage your Personal Network]
- Episode 425: How to Maximize Your Social Media Presence
- Episode 435: The Fastest Way to Scale to $300,000 per Year
BizChix Episodes on Stabilizing:
- Episode 384: How to Create a High Performing Team at Home and at Work
- Episode 405: The Best Systems Checklist with Jordan Gill
- Episode 410: What Happens After You Hire [interview with Shelli Warren]
- Episode 433: 5 Common Team Leadership Mistakes with Shelli Warren
- Episode 434: Productivity: Delete, Automate, Delegate, Do with Tiffanie Jordan
- Episode 440: [productivity] Why You Need Workflows with Melissa V. Morris
Stacking Your Team Episodes Mentioned:
- Episode 141: The team that got you HERE may not be the team that gets you THERE
- Episode 142: Hiring is a Project (to be released on January 12, 2021)
- Episode 143: When You're Scared to Hire Again (to be released on January 19, 2021)
Work with Us: