What links CGMAs, CFOs and "Chief Turmoil Officers"?
""With all of the disruption going on around the world, businesses are going more than ever to their finance people."
(142) It takes a wide-ranging professional skillset to link the CGMA designation, the AICPA annual series of CFO Conferences, and the role of 'Chief Turmoil Officer'. Our guest, Ken Witt, joins us to do just that. He explains what the CGMA accounting designation is, outlines the AICPA's 'CFO Conference' events for 2021, and introduces an excerpt from the first in a series of conference rebroadcasts. In that clip, Steve Adams from Gartner presents the concept of 'Chief Turmoil Officer'.
Resources. Use these links to find out more about this topic, or to access free guidance and resources to implement in your own team or organisation.
- Want to watch the 'Chief Turmoil Officer' webcast? Register here.
- Explore the AICPA Store's mix of free and chargeable resources designed to assist and develop the CFOs of today and tomorrow.
- See the 'fish' infographic referenced by Gartner's Steve Adams.
- Visit dedicated coronavirus online resource centres for our AICPA and CIMA networks.
- Ken Witt is a Senior Manager with the AICPA & CIMA in Raleigh, North Carolina. He is Senior Manager on the Management Accounting and Member Engagement team, and Staff liaison to the Americas Region Advisory Panel, the Association committee representing members in business. Connect with him on Linkedin.
Share. Know someone who should hear this podcast? Click on these links to automatically share this episode with colleagues and friends. Recommend it to your LinkedIn connections, send to Twitter, auto-share on your Facebook page, or simply tell someone via email.
Social. Use #GoBeyondDisruption, @AICPANews or @CIMA_News.
About Our Podcast. These conversations with expert guests are recorded by different members of the AICPA & CIMA team from our offices around the world. While the sound quality may vary, we hope that the insights will be consistently useful.
Get in touch. How did you discover our podcast? Where do you listen? What would you like to hear more of? Finance pro or not, we're keen to know what you think. Email us here.
©2018-2020 Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA & CIMA)