Virtualising Your CPA Practice (Part 2). Cyber-separations and Generations.
"Getting newer and younger existing staff...ENGAGED ...is never more important than it is today."
(124). CPA.com's Steve Menges returns to conclude our two-part exploration of how CPA practices can virtualise their operations. He shares practical examples to help others choose their own paths to business-virtualisation.
Steven Menges is a CPA.com strategic advisor supporting the product team for audit and assurance (A&A) Cloud-based solutions. He is a tech evangelist and a business-growth expert who also leads the AICPA's "Modernising Your Practice" initiative. Connect with him on Linkedin here.
- CPA.com is a leading resource to empower CPAs in the digital age.
- A Distributed, More Virtual CPA Firm and A&A Practice – Curated A&A Firm Resources
- Discover the OnPoint PCR solution, the precursor to DAS (the Dynamic Audit Solution).
- A&A Business Continuity in 2020.
- Transitioning to a Distributed CPA Firm: Educational Videos, 6 curated sessions including "simplify-to-innovate" insights from FutureThink CEO Lisa Bodell.
- We featured clips from this live webinar featuring Jason Miller (Partner) and Meg Hampton (Audit Supervisor) at Anglin Reichmann Armstrong.
- Modernising Your Practice features experts curating clarity around complex legal, compliance and liability risk topics for firms of all sizes
SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK.
Know someone who should hear this podcast? Click on these links to automatically share this episode with colleagues and friends. Recommend it to your LinkedIn connections, send to Twitter, auto-share on your Facebook page, or simply tell someone via email.
How did you discover our podcast, where do you listen, and what would you like to hear more of? Finance pro or not, we'd love to know what you think. Email us here.
ABOUT OUR PODCAST
The Voices. These conversations with expert guests are recorded by different members of the AICPA & CIMA team from our offices around the world. While the sound quality may vary, we hope that the insights will be consistently useful.
Hear more. Get our shows every week automatically and free. Share them easily with colleagues and friends by using the icons on your app or media player.
Connect. #GoBeyondDisruption @AICPANews @CIMA_News
©2018-2020 Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA & CIMA)