First Steps for Firms. RPA, Data Analytics, and AI.
"It's a great time to be in the accounting profession because now you're FULLY equipped with all these options"
(138) How would a firm get started with RPA and automation technology? In this audio version of their October 2020 LinkedIn Live session, AICPA & CIMA's Penelope Johnson speaks to previous podcast guest Jotham Ty of Gappify in California, and Lesley Mast, a CPA at REA and Associates in Ohio. They discuss firms' key questions and considerations about RPA (robotic process automation), data analytics, and AI (artificial intelligence).
Resources. Use these links to find out more about this topic, or to access free guidance and resources to implement in your own team or organisation.
- Get the Digital Mindset Pack with free CPE.
- Explore the certificate programme for RPA Fundamentals
- Browse the technology and cybersecurity resources on the AICPA Technology Hub.
- Visit dedicated coronavirus online resource centres for our AICPA and CIMA networks.
- Lesley Mast, CPA, is Firm Project Manager at Rea & Associates, Inc in Wooster, Ohio, USA.
- Jotham Ty, is Founder at Gappify, Inc in San Francisco, California (USA).
- Penelope Johnson is a Senior Manager for Technology Product Strategy and Management at the AICPA & CIMA head office in Durham, North Carolina (USA).
Share. Know someone who should hear this podcast? Click on these links to automatically share this episode with colleagues and friends. Recommend it to your LinkedIn connections, send to Twitter, auto-share on your Facebook page, or simply tell someone via email.
Social. Use #GoBeyondDisruption, @AICPANews or @CIMA_News.
About Our Podcast. These conversations with expert guests are recorded by different members of the AICPA & CIMA team from our offices around the world. While the sound quality may vary, we hope that the insights will be consistently useful.
Get in touch. How did you discover our podcast? Where do you listen? What would you like to hear more of? Finance pro or not, we're keen to know what you think. Email us here.
©2018-2020 Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA & CIMA)