Building your skills and your practice with data analytics.
"In today's world, CPAs NEED to have Data Analytics skills"
(139) Are you at the beginning of your Data Analytics journey? In this audio version of 2020's final "Hear From Your Peers" LinkedIn Live session, AICPA & CIMA's Kristen Hughes speaks to Maria Pollieri, until recently the PeopleSoft national lead for Oracle, and returning podcast guest Jim Gilbert CPA. They begin their discussion with a look at why it's important that every CPA has data analytics skills.
Resources. Use these links to find out more about this topic, or to access free guidance and resources to implement in your own team or organisation.
- Get the Digital Mindset Pack with free CPE.
- Explore the certificate programme for RPA Fundamentals
- Browse the technology and cybersecurity resources on the AICPA Technology Hub.
- Visit dedicated coronavirus online resource centres for our AICPA and CIMA networks.
- Maria Pollieri spent 15 years with Oracle in California and was most recently their PeopleSoft National Business Lead.
- Jim Gilbert is Principal Manager at Jim Gilbert CPA LLC and a former Chairperson of the AICPA's CITP Champion Group.
- Host Kristen Hughes is an Associate Director with Advisory Services and Credentialing at the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants.
Share. Know someone who should hear this podcast? Click on these links to automatically share this episode with colleagues and friends. Recommend it to your LinkedIn connections, send to Twitter, auto-share on your Facebook page, or simply tell someone via email.
Social. Use #GoBeyondDisruption, @AICPANews or @CIMA_News.
About Our Podcast. These conversations with expert guests are recorded by different members of the AICPA & CIMA team from our offices around the world. While the sound quality may vary, we hope that the insights will be consistently useful.
Get in touch. How did you discover our podcast? Where do you listen? What would you like to hear more of? Finance pro or not, we're keen to know what you think. Email us here.
©2018-2020 Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA & CIMA)