25 Minute Meetings with Donna McGeorge
In this month's episode of the Better Business Podcast we help you have better meetings with author and coach Donna McGeorge.
Yes, they're unavoidable, and yes they can be super unproductive, but meetings are standard practice in workplaces across Australia. But is there a way to get more from our meetings?
Joining the show this month is renowned author and coach, Donna McGeorge.
Donna is one of Australia's leading business thinkers and coaches, having worked with companies such as Nissan, Ford, JetStar, Telstra and Qantas. She's also the author of 5 books, including The 25 Minute Meeting which teaches us the best practice principles behind powerful and productive workplace meetings.
In this episode, we learn:
- How to organise better meetings to get better results and save time
- Alternatives to the standard sit-down meeting
- Why meetings have become a ‘default’ behaviour, and how to break the pattern
- Preparedness and Presence and the keys to better meetings
- The Scan, Focus, Act process
- How you can politely leave a meeting early
Find out more about Donna McGeorge here
The Better Business Podcast is brought to you by Employsure, Australia's largest Workplace Relations consultancy, trusted by more than 20,000 small businesses.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.