JF1414: A Vision For The Future Helped Him Build A Large, Diversified Portfolio with Scott Price
Today’s guest has a phenomenal way of setting goals and doing things everyday to work towards those goals. We’ll hear about that in the beginning of the episode, followed by more details on the actual investing he has done so far. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“Surround yourself with good ideas and feed your mind with good information” - Scott Price
Scott Price Real Estate Background:
- Husband/wife team leading Bonvolo Real Estate Investments
- Recently a full time real estate investor after 14 years investing while working full time jobs
- Has a self-funded portfolio of multi-family, SFR, office, retail, medical, & land in WA for buy & hold cash flow
- Got to where they are by creating & following vision board & plan
- Say hi to him at http://bonvolo.com/
- Based in Seattle, WA
- Best Ever Book: 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
Best Ever Listeners:
We have launched bestevercauses.com
We profile 1 nonprofit or cause every month that is near and dear to our heart. To help get the word out, submit a cause, or donate, visit bestevercauses.com.