How To Become “Anti-Fragile” - Biohacking Basics & Health Optimization With Elias Arjan
Have you heard of the term “biohacking”?
In this episode Dr. Jay has an in-depth conversation with Elias Arjan about all things related to health optimization. Elias is a personal friend and fellow health enthusiast. He's recognized as an expert in corporate training, talent optimization and business development. Elias draws upon his 25 years of experience as an entrepreneur, sales professional, actor and speaker to develop high performing leaders, teams and organizations. He’s also the senior vice president of Biostrap which is an incredible sleep tracking tool that we discuss in the show as well.
In this show we discuss:
- His background from circus performer to corporate trainer
- What he considers biohacking to be
- The problems and pitfalls with with biohacking
- The path of the health enthusiast
- Why you want to be “antifragile” and what that means
- His relationship with coffee (which is very unique)
- Some of his sleep hacks (coming from the senior executive of a sleep tracking company)
- And more!
We are also going to mention the Biostrap (which is awesome) and I’ll have a link set up on my page www.sleepbiohacker.com where you can get early access to the new upgraded version that they are releasing.
So if you go to www.sleepbiohacker.com and scroll down you’ll see it there and just follow the link!
You can also find me on Instagram as @sleepbiohacker
If you find this show helpful, please leave a review or share it with a friend or 2 or maybe on a social media group that you may be in. I’d love for more people to learn about all the great health options out there and this show grows with love from you all out there.
Thank you and enjoy the show!
Support the show (https://www.instagram.com/sleepbiohacker/)