292 Glenn Adamson, Craft in Early America
What was everyday life like for those who lived in early America?
To understand the everyday lives of early Americans we need to look at the goods they made and how they produced those goods. In essence, nothing explains the everyday as much as the goods in people’s lives.
Show Notes: https://www.benfranklinsworld.com/282 Join Ben Franklin's World!
- Episode 050: Marla Miller, Betsy Ross and the Making of America
- Episode 130: Paul Revere’s Ride Through History
- Episode 160: The Politics of Tea
- Episode 207: Nick Bunker, Young Benjamin Franklin
- Episode 234: Richard Bushman, Farms & Farm Families in Early America
- Episode 243: Joseph Adelman: Revolutionary Print Networks
- Episode 288: Tyson Reeder, Smugglers & Patriots in the 18th-Century Atlantic World
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
- Ben Franklin's World iOS App
- Ben Franklin's World Android App