What went well? What did we bomb? 2020 edition
This week, Jared and I are taking a moment to reflect on our business's highs and lows in 2020.
As we continue into the holiday season and round out the rest of the year, we thought it would be great to spend some time in gratitude. We are so thankful for the lessons learned throughout the year and wanted to share them all with you!
This year, we had some incredible highs, including our virtual conference and successfully selling a business this year. Some of our lows include losing our Amazon business account, which taught us the importance of making sure our businesses are diversified.
Maybe this week's episode will inspire you to take a look at all the great work you've done this year. You should be so proud of yourself! I sure am. Be sure to tune in this week as we get the mental gears going for next year. See you there!
- Reflecting on the highs and lows of 2020 (03:30)
- One of our all time highs (04:00)
- Keeping everyone engaged throughout our virtual conference (10:20)
- Talking about our five day sprint (17:15)
- Selling a business this year (22:30)
- One of the hardest moments of the year (29:30)
- A lesson learned this year (35:20)
- A big goal for 2021 (42:30)
Connect with Alison: