What Is The 'Magic' Of Selling?
In this episode, I spoke to my friend Savanah Poulson about how she's been able to grow a mega-successful business in a very saturated market.
Fashion & Beauty.
Savannah actually teaches makeup and hair and fashion...Now, how many people do you know that attempt to try that and don't make it? How many people quit because they think it's a crowded market.
I wanted to bring Savanah Polsen on today's podcast because I've watched her over the last few years explode by selling a product that feels impossible to sell in such a noisy world.
Now, Savannah and I have been friends for 5-6 years, and she actually was an author on the HDS blog that I co-own before she really dug into her own brand.
Today, she's sharing with you what took her from asking if she should even start her own thing to how she's getting millions of video views and growing her business to over 10,000 paying customers.
Plus, she can serve that many customers 1-1, and she explains the technology she used to organize it all and get those orders coming in!
- How Savanah got started making content (07:30)
- How she stands out in such a saturated market (09:45)
- Savannah’s recommendation for finding the things we’re most comfortable with (16:00)
- Why mindset is one of the most important things we can work on (20:00)
- What she does to sell products during a tutorial (30:10)
- Why she chooses to not outsource her color-matching (37:15)
- What she does to make sure she is serving first (41:20)
- Her advice for aspiring entrepreneurs (47:00)
Connect with Alison: