What Common Things You Have Can Make You Successful
What I love about e-commerce is how well it showcases our individuality as people! There is a business for pretty much ANYTHING you can think of. Whether it be jewelry, apparel, or even the knowledge industry that is booming as of late, there is something for everyone.
But amidst all of that, diversity is a common goal that we all hold. Financial freedom. Maybe that looks like having extra grocery money at the end of the week or being able to work from home, so you have more time with your family.
The road to that freedom isn’t easy, and unfortunately, it’s not always laid out perfectly. But it’s all about choosing your hard, and the truth is there are some common things you can implement in your life today that will result in uncommon successes!
Today, I had the opportunity to chat with John Lee Dumas about finding financial freedom and becoming the AMAZING entrepreneur I know you’re capable of becoming. John is the host of the popular podcast, Entrepreneurs On Fire and author of the new book “The Common Path To Uncommon Success.”
Our conversation was so uplifting, and I can’t wait for you to take part in it!
- John’s background (04:00)
- Surrounding himself with the right influences (05:15)
- What interviews really have stuck with him (09:00)
- Pottery class story (13:45)
- Theme of the different entrepreneurs featured in his book (14:48)
- The message behind the title of his book (20:32)
- Why your content production plan stinks (27:00)
- Where to find John (29:38)
Connect with John here
Connect with Alison: