This week, I’m talking about nine things you can do to save money in your business!
First of all, let me say congratulations! If you haven’t already, I encourage you to give yourself a big ol’ pat on the back. You made it through the holiday rush and served your customers. That is a significant accomplishment, and I hope you feel proud of yourself and can take some time to rest and relax as the year comes to a close.
As we start to think about 2021 and all of the great things that will happen in your business, I wanted to help you start on the right foot with some great money-saving tips! This is a topic that is probably at the forefront of your mind anyway, so I came up with a list of nine different things that you may not have even considered. I just found out about some of these tricks!
Grab your pen and notepad because you’re going to want to jot some of these great ideas down!
- The Five Day Sprint (04:15)
- Why you need a credit card (06:00)
- Do you know about the Amazon second chance? (09:50)
- You don’t need to squirrel things away! (11:40)
- Why you shouldn’t DIY (14:45)
- Don’t pay for storage (20:20)
- Why audiobooks should be your new best friend (22:30)
Connect with Alison: