How to Find Time in Your Day for Your Business - 10-tips
As entrepreneurs, it can sometimes feel like we have all the cards stacked against us. Operating a business while maintaining our personal lives is no easy feat, not to mention all the unexpected curveballs that get thrown in our path.
Today, I had the chance to talk to Sarah Petty. She is an author, speaker, and founder of The Joy of Marketing. She started and grew an incredibly successful photography business and now teaches other small business owners how to charge what they’re worth.
It was such a great opportunity to pick her brain and learn how she grew and led such successful businesses. We talked a lot about entrepreneurial mindset tips and tricks to ensure you’re working as efficiently as possible while still having time for yourself and your family.
Sarah and I discussed how to stay focused and identified the biggest distractions that keep us from working to the best of our ability and what we should do to implement good habits so that they stick!
I loved all of the great insights that she had to share and think you will, too, so be sure to tune in to this week’s episode!
- Sarah’s transition from the corporate world to starting her own business (02:50)
- What we’re allowing to take our focus (06:30)
- A key habit to pick up for productivity in your business (10:40)
- The importance of pen and paper for entrepreneurs (17:10)
- How to implement good habits so they stick (20:50)
- Sarah shares her love of entrepreneurship with her children (30:14)
- Why failure is really good (35:12)
Get your free copy of Worth Every Penny here
Connect with Sarah Petty here
Connect with Alison: