Beginners Guide To Selling Clothing Online
This week, I’m joined by the owner of Downtown Dandy, Leisa Graham. Leisa is an empty nester who decided to take her newly founded free time and start the business of her dreams!
She’s always loved fashion and knew she could fill a void in the market by offering cute clothes in a wide variety of sizes. The mother of five, Downtown Dandy is certainly a family business. Her kids help with photography and offer their creative opinions to keep her store feeling fresh and fun!
Today, we discussed the unique ways she’s been able to drive sales, how she organizes all of her inventory, and advice she would give to other new shop owners.
Hint: Don’t be afraid to reach out and make those connections!!
Finally, Leisa shares her “why” and reveals why it’s the most important piece of information to meditate on when it comes to success in business...and life!
- How Leisa came up with the name for her business (03:23)
- Why she chose clothing as her business (06:50)
- How she organizes her inventory (12:00)
- How Leisa used her anniversary to drive traffic (14:15)
- Advice to new shop owners (21:05)
- Building the confidence to connect with influencers (26:50)
- The importance of remembering your why (30:00)
Check out Downtown Dandy here
Connect with Alison: