Waxing, Niching Down, and Finding Confidence as an Esthetician
In this episode, we share our conversation with Kirsten Goetzelman on The Waxing Podcast. We talked all about thriving in the beauty industry, niching down, finding confidence, and more.
- The Waxing Podcast
- The Waxing Guide
- Kirsten’s Instagram
- Buy your tickets for The Virtual Lash Conference!
- We’re speaking at ICES! Download their app for details.
- Glow Skincare: website, Instagram
- DearLashLove: website, Instagram
Thoughts on Waxers and Waxing
- You can get clients for life if you’re good at waxing.
Finding Your Place and Niching Down in the Beauty Industry
- You don’t have to niche down right away.
- Have realistic expectations.
- Find where you feel most fulfilled and comfortable.
- Explore and decide where to focus to be efficient.
- Niching down helps build longevity
Content Creation on Instagram
- Be real and show who you are. Don’t pressure yourself.
- Just share your services, thoughts, and what you enjoy doing.
- Start small and get into the habit.
- Sit down and reevaluate.
- Pay attention to your body and work around your goals.
- Be okay with your pace.
- Own your craft and make your clients feel welcome.
- Let your clients know you feel 100% with what you’re doing.
This Episode Is Brought to You by:
Hum offers vitamins and supplements based on your beauty goals, backed by clinical results. Take a 3-minute quiz and get individualized recommendations from their team. Use discount code beautybiz to get 15% off your first order of $29 or more. Learn more by clicking the link below.
EyeCandy Glam Lashes
EyeCandy Glam Lashes offers pre-fanned lashes that help lash artists work efficiently and smarter, not harder. Use discount code beautybiz15 to get 15% off your first order. Shop through the link below.
Want to Sponsor Our Show?
We have partnered with AdvertiseCast to handle our advertising and sponsorship requests. They’re great to work with and will help you advertise on our show. Click the link below to get started.
Support the Show
Support the show (http://beautybizbffs.com)