Time Batching Your Side Hustle and Breaking the Stigma in the Lash Industry with EyeCandy’s Michelle Stovall
In this episode, we talk about how our businesses are evolving. We also have a segment with Michelle Stovall of EyeCandy Glam Lashes. Her brand promotes ease in lashing and breaks stigmas in the lash industry.
- Hire through Upwork
- Beauty Biz Bffs with Ali Grant from Be Social
- We’re speaking at ICES! Download their app for more details and announcements.
- Get a Glow Towel™ monthly subscription.
- Know more about the Lash Love monthly subscription.
- Shop lashes and other must-haves from EyeCandy Glam Lashes. Use the discount code beautybiz15 to get 15% off your first order. Get 20% off with the code wholesale20 for a minimum order of $1000. Get 50% off eyelash serums and lash baths when you purchase a bundle of 10.
How We’re Finding Ways to Grow
- Now that our podcast is growing, we’ve decided to hire out.
- Hiring out is part of growth, especially when you feel like you’re maxed out.
- It’s possible to balance multiple things, but get some help when you think you need it.
- Another milestone we’re hitting is doing our first PR launch ever.
The Stigma Against Premade Lashes
- Premade lashes initially received backlash from the lash industry because they were made poorly.
- However, with high-quality products, these lashes are non-damaging, seamless, and lightweight.
- We shouldn't discredit artists who use them for their craft.
Lash Hacks from Michelle
- If you have a client with watering eyes, use adhesive wipes.
- If you’re a beginner who wants to try out pre-fanned lashes, the mid sharp stems are the easiest to use.
This Episode Is Brought to You by:
Eby is the perfect everyday seamless underwear subscription box with a mission. They offer undies in different sizes, styles, and colors. Click the link below to shop Eby underwear.
BetterHelp is the largest e-counseling platform. Get started today and enjoy 10% off your first month using the discount code beautybizbffs. Click the link below to sign up.
Want to Sponsor Our Show?
We have partnered with AdvertiseCast to handle our advertising and sponsorship requests. They’re great to work with and will help you advertise on our show. Click the link below to get started.
Support the Show
- Sign up for our FREE weekly workbooks.
Check out the Beauty Biz BFFs podcast show notes.
Support the show (http://beautybizbffs.com)