The Creative Process Behind Authentically Boosting Social Media Engagement
Are you struggling with creating fun and engaging content? In this episode, we bring you a fresh perspective on boosting your social media engagement—one that thrives and represents what you truly stand for.
- Use our discount code beautybiz15 to get 15% off Hero Cosmetics products.
- Apply for Hero Cosmetics’ wholesale program!
- Listen to our 100th episode.
- Check out Lorena’s blog on Dear Lash + Love and follow her on Instagram.
- Check out Kasey’s blog on Glow Skincare and follow her on Instagram.
- Get started on BetterHelp today and enjoy 10% off your first month of e-counseling through this link.
- Tile Pic
- Behind every post is a creative process that takes time and effort.
- The only way to get better at creating and editing content is by doing it.
- Do more; worry less.
- Find your groove first before paying extra for content or branding.
Thoughts on Instagram
- The best way to fine-tune your content is by getting to the root of what you’re sharing until you find your groove.
- Pay attention to what you’re consuming.
Tips for Better Social Media Engagement
- Stay consistent across all social media platforms.
- Check yourself through your first nine posts.
- Don’t delete; just move forward.
- Stop paying attention to the algorithm.
- Use Reels on Instagram.
Support the Show
Support the show (http://beautybizbffs.com)