Proven Tips & Tricks to Build Clientele with the OG Esthetician, Renée Rouleau
Building a solid clientele is one of the foundations of a successful business. If there’s one esthetician who can attest to this, it’s Renee Rouleau, an OG in the beauty industry. In this episode, she got us covered with tips on building long-lasting connections.
- Sign up on Podcorn to explore sponsorship opportunities for your podcast.
- Get 10% off Esthetician and Spa Supplies’ hydro exfoliator and oxygen pod when you use our code BFF. Follow them on Instagram as well.
- Enjoy 10% off your first month on BetterHelp through this link.
- Check out Renee Rouleau Skincare’s website and Instagram.
- Schedule a virtual consultation with Renee Rouleau Skincare.
- Check out Renee’s blog.
Keys to Success
- Renee stayed passionate over the years.
- She is always willing to learn, change, and evolve.
- Having a hustler mentality also helped her.
Tips to Attract & Keep Clients
- Give your services away for free if possible.
- See yourself as a personal assistant to your client.
- Be proactive. Anticipate your clients’ needs.
- Never run late for your clients.
- Do not move your clients’ appointments around.
Tips for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Don’t rush to become an entrepreneur.
- Have an overabundance of clients.
- Be prepared when you go out on your own.
- Always dress to impress.
Support the Show
- Sign up for our FREE weekly workbooks.
Check out the Beauty Biz BFFs podcast show notes.
Support the show (http://beautybizbffs.com)