Letting Go of Attachment and Finding Your Authentic Self (Feat. Jessica Faye)
Do you find yourself constantly striving for the approval of someone else in your life, only to feel lost and confused about what you even want? Jessica Faye felt the exact same way, especially in her past romantic relationships. In this episode, Jessica shares her own experiences when she was stuck in the people-pleasing cycle, and how she learned to let go of attachment and discover her true authentic self.
- How Jessica experienced people-pleasing in her relationships
- The steps Jessica took to unlearn her people-pleasing habits
- Some of the roadblocks and challenges she experienced through her self-discovery journey
- The most effective steps she took to improve her relationship with herself
- Defining moments in Jessica's life that helped shaped her into the confident and aligned woman she is today
- Jessica's brand new website and other special projects she recently launched
- What happiness means to Jessica, items on her bucket list, and advice she would give to her younger self
Resources referenced in this episode:
- You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Amy Young (Youtube)
- Amy Westmoreland "Illuminating Joy" (Youtube)
More From Jessica Faye:
Have a question you want answered on the podcast or want to be featured on a future episode? Submit your question here!