How Inside Edition's Lisa Guerrero Reinvented Herself With Bravery, Passion and The Desire To Make A Difference
Watch the video version by visiting https://baconwrappedbusiness.com/lisaguerrero/
In times of uncertainty and grave dangers to our health and economy, two character traits will carry us through: Bravery and Reinvention.
Companies, executives, entrepreneurs and employees are being forced to endure challenges, pivot their business models, change their ways of thinking and make bold moves.
Few people personify both bravery and reinvention like today’s guest, Lisa Guerrero.
Known by millions as the award winning Chief Investigative Correspondent of TV’s “Inside Edition” news show, Lisa consistently faces difficult situations with confidence and strength as she investigates and exposes corruption and deceit at every level of society.
What most of her fans and followers don’t know is her heroic story of tragedy, triumph and reinvention at every stage of her career.
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How losing her mother at a young age set in motion Lisa’s lifelong journey of courage and creativity
- Leaps of faith that have resulted in amazing and unexpected opportunities
- How Lisa’s fearless approach to life helped her break into and succeed in diverse areas: from sportscasting and investigative journalism to country music and mosaic art
- Causes Lisa champions and the difference advocacy makes in people’s lives
- Concrete steps young people can take to make a difference in the world, even in the time of COVID-19 and social distancing
To learn more about Lisa or contact her for speaking, philanthropic activities or to simply follow her as she investigates injustice while follow her on all major social media platforms @4lisaguerrero on Twitter and Instagram or visit her website: www.LisaGuerrero.com