Simultaneous disasters in Europe
The flood waters in Germany and Belgium have started receding with more than 180 people dead. It’s the worst flooding the region has seen in decades and comes on top of a worsening COVID outbreak throughout Europe.
- Plus, why car prices are driving inflation.
- And, retailers turn to facial recognition technology.
Guests: Axios' Dave Lawler, Kim Hart and Felix Salmon.
Credits: Axios Today is produced in partnership with Pushkin Industries. The team includes Niala Boodhoo, Sara Kehaulani Goo, Dan Bobkoff, Alexandra Botti, Nuria Marquez Martinez, Sabeena Singhani, Amy Pedulla, Naomi Shavin, and Alex Sugiura. Music is composed by Evan Viola. You can reach us at email@example.com. You can text questions, comments and story ideas to Niala as a text or voice memo to 202-918-4893.
- At least 184 people dead after devastating European floods
- Facial recognition surges in retail stores
- Why cars are driving inflation
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices