Controversy ahead of the Olympics
The Olympics are less than three weeks away and over this past weekend we saw three big headlines, all having to do with restrictions that have primarily affected women of color and intersex people. And it’s left many fans wondering who these Olympic rules are actually serving.
- And, infighting in the Vice President’s office.
- Plus, Noah Feldman -- and you -- on what freedom means in America now.
Guests: Axios' Ina Fried, Margaret Talev and Harvard University constitutional law professor Noah Feldman.
Credits: Axios Today is produced in partnership with Pushkin Industries. The team includes Niala Boodhoo, Sara Kehaulani Goo, Dan Bobkoff, Alexandra Botti, Nuria Marquez Martinez, Sabeena Singhani, Amy Pedulla, Naomi Shavin, and Alex Sugiura. Music is composed by Evan Viola. You can reach us at email@example.com.
You can text questions, comments and story ideas to Niala as a text or voice memo to 202-918-4893.
- Namibian female athletes disqualified from Olympics due to naturally high testosterone levels
- Swimming caps for natural Black hair banned from Tokyo Olympics
- Biden aide charges "sabotage" of Harris
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices