Marc Pouhé – Acting from Experience
Marc Pouhé is one of Austin’s most well-known actors. He has performed in pretty much every theatre venue that Austin has to offer from Zach Scott and Mary Moody to the State Theatre and Vortex. He’s performed everything from Shakespeare to Dilbert (!), and he is now vice president of Austin Shakespeare.
Listen to my conversation with Marc. He’s got a fascinating story about overcoming an illness that almost took him out of theatre all together. He is inspiring, funny and impressive. And if you’ve never seen him, go check out his next theatre performance!
- Marc Pouhé in the Austin American Statesman
- Marc Pouhé in the Austin Chronicle
- Marc Pouhé in the MacBeth | Photo by Hans Rosemond
- Marc Pouhé in the Cyrano de Bergerac | photo by Kimberly Mead
- Marc Pouhé in the Death and The Kings Horseman | Photo by Brett Brookshire
- Marc Pouhé in the Mnemosyne Rising | Photo by Patrick Rusk