304: Storytelling As A Renaissance Woman In The Multicultural Age With Michelle Khouri
Today's interview is with Michelle Khouri. Michelle is a natural-born storyteller with a keen eye and inquisitive spirit. A lengthy career in communications gifted her with a mind for strategy and project management. Michelle is a PR veteran and magazine editor whose multidisciplinary communications experience includes planning complex, large-scale events, art directing photo shoots, hosting travel videos, leading media outreach campaigns, and creating thousands of pieces of content. A longtime writer, Michelle is passionate about uncovering hidden stories about the arts, culture and society.
We discuss her thoughts on:
- Identity and how she found hers
- What it is like to be part of the first globalized generation en masse
- The ups and downs of entrepreneurship
She uses her difference to make a difference by using her kindness to be more accepting of different cultures in addition to using her mind as an insatiably curious storyteller to tell hidden stories.
To find out more about her and her podcast, click on the links below:
- Website: http://www.michellekhouri.com/
- The Cultured Podcast: http://culturedpodcast.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/michellekhouri
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellekhouri/
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.