The Benefits of Building Quality Software from the Start
It’s the reason he became a boss. Before that, he had managers that were perfectly fine with rush jobs and cutting corners to meet a deadline.
In this episode, he explains why using engineering best practices—design patterns, test-driven deployment, and pair programming, for example—enables you to scale faster and build stronger applications.
- How KUDO enables live simultaneous interpretation in video conferencing
- How AI and natural language processing might be applied to KUDO in the future
- Why it pays to build quality software from the start
- The difficulties of microservices
- How to build and maintain an effective distributed team
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Application Modernization in your favorite podcast player.