Episode 212: Six Building Blocks of an Influential Brand
When you have an influential brand, it's much easier to grab the attention of your ideal clients and stand out in a crowded market. One of the biggest complaints I hear from clients and emerging experts is they feel like a Best Kept Secret. If you have great talent, can solve big problems for your clients, and still feel like you are getting passed over for your competition, chances are you aren’t shining brightly enough and people just don’t see you clearly.
Listen in on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 212 as I share how to use these six building blocks of influence to boost up your visibility and gain much needed traction this year.
Join in the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Facebook Group!Key Takeaways
- What an Influential Brand is and how it elevates you out of “invisibility”
- Why 2021 is THE YEAR to capitalize on your business superpowers.
- How to use your signature offering to position your authority (and develop repeatable profits!)
- Two ideas on how to take the lead with authority platforms (and it’s a game changer for lead generation!)
- How to use stories, case studies and formulas to establish your brand’s influence
- My #1 “bold move” to catapult your influence to new levels.
- The key that consistently successful influential brands use (and it's so simple you can use it now too.)
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Authority Platforms that Boost Business Influence | Episode 95
- How The ROCS Method Exponentially Grows your Sales | Episode 174
- Amplify Inner Circle for Experts, Speakers, Service Professionals building a business based on their talent